Subject: Increased partner pleasure
So Hedwig and the Angry Inch is so popular, it’s making it into spam now?
M.S.G. in the house! (or its parent page or lyrics)
F.O.B. in the house!
Are you off the boat?
FRESH on the boat?
18:57 <@Wohali> Put your hands together for the boys...got the wontons and the baby bok choy...
18:57 * Wohali funks out
18:58 <@Wohali> Is it wrong that I really dig the spoof songs, but can't stand the originals?
18:58 <@Wohali> So much so that the spoof songs actually turn me on?
18:58 <@Wohali> like, this is the first song in the soundtrack to my new makeout CD-R.
18:58 <@darkhyou> yes, that's wrong. oh so wrong. bad wohali.
18:58 <@LEDMirage> Issues!
18:58 <@Wohali> oohhhh yeah
18:58 <@Agi-chan> whoa, it's Wohali
18:59 <@Wohali> we still he're bitch
Unless there’s some major change of events in the future, this is all I have to say about the war.
These mist covered mountains
Are a home now for me
But my home is the lowlands
And always will be
Some day you’ll return to
Your valleys and your farms
And you’ll no longer burn
To be brothers in arms
Through these fields of destruction
Baptism of fire
I’ve watched all your suffering
As the battles raged higher
And though they did hurt me so bad
In the fear and alarm
You did not desert me
My brothers in arms
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones
Now the sun’s gone to hell
And the moon’s riding high
Let me bid you farewell
Every man has to die
But it’s written in the starlight
And every line on your palm
We’re fools to make war
On our brothers in arms
Thank you, Mark Knopfler.
Happy birthday !
ok, so it was the 15th and I missed it, but better late than never! ^_^
LiveJournal is 4!
Blow on the candles, Frank, and wish for peace.
- had the best experience on a bus. EVER.
- Someone who won’t let me link to the entry (private only) posted a story about a guy who sued himself — because of multiple personality disorder. Trying to get a link — the story happened in Belton, Texas (of course, where else?)
- found this gem from a great Portuguese writer on how Bush is screwing up the world.
- My close friend little_chris showed me a great show last night called Talking With Americans. Americans know so little about Canada, they thought that “pummeling caribou to death with Timbits” (that is, Tim Hortons donut holes) was a traditional form of caribou population control. “Congratulations, Prime Minister Horton, on your double double.” :D
- Another friend not on LJ posted to me this and this about how Bush Sr. doesn’t agree with his son’s actions.
- had this great moment in the usually dull realm of technical specification writing !
- and has fun with Rubber Duckies!
Update: Found the link to that suing-self-for-Multiple Personality Disorder article.
March 10, 2003
Bush Sr warning over unilateral action
From Roland Watson in Washington
The first President Bush has told his son that hopes of peace in the Middle East would be ruined if a war with Iraq were not backed by international unity.
Drawing on his own experiences before and after the 1991 Gulf War, Mr Bush Sr said that the brief flowering of hope for Arab-Israeli relations a decade ago would never have happened if America had ignored the will of the United Nations.
He also urged the President to resist his tendency to bear grudges, advising his son to bridge the rift between the United States, France and Germany.
Youâ€™ve got to reach out to the other person. Youâ€™ve got to convince them that long-term friendship should trump short-term adversity,â€ he said.
I’ll say it again, in case you missed it:
Bush is out of control.
“Come and get me.”