Waynemanor Studios now has some new software, in addition to the fantastic, quintessential Digital Performer:
- DSP-Quattro realtime audio editor/CD mastering tool/VI hosting tool/hardware sampler librarian, perfect for the pair of Kurzweil samplers
- MidiQuest XL 9.0 patch editor/librarian, the only editor available that actually has support for the Voyetra 8
- Minimoog Voyager Patch Editor/Librarian, a beautiful work that meets the highest standards for such an application
- Cherrypicker, a MIDI patchfile editor that cleans up .middev files.
- MIDI Commander, formerly the Kurzweil Commander, a remote control solution for the Kurzweil synths
On order is a SCSI card + cable to connect DSP-Quattro to the Kurzweil(s), the V3 upgrade for the Voyager, plus a gooseneck light and dust cover also for the Voyager.
Tonight, in a fit of procrastination, I worked on a new identifier for Waynemanor Studios. The resulting track is 10s long, and includes 6 separate synthesized components. I’m very proud of the work. Special thanks to nanaimo for helping me get the final mix just right.
When you’re done guessing the various synths used, view the MP3 info for full details.
I’m so excited to be making tracks again!
Today my lovely housemate nanaimo decided to give me a much-needed scalp massage. I zoned out, half lost consciousness. It was good.
When I came to, my hair was so matted, it took me 30 minutes and about 1/4 a bottle of conditioner to get all the knots out. I was left with a quite sizable amount of hair loss.
It has now been immortalized as The Photo Of The Fallen Clump (of hair) By The Wohali of the not-so-big boobies:
(That’s a dime in that photo.)
Thanks to mah p33ps at EFNet Norway, check out Ishkur‘s latest masterpiece.