some neat tidbits from the past 24h:
- the geminid meteors are coming:
- this week’s This American Life had a great bit on Nauru, an island I keep forgetting about.
- by 2100, North American Great Lakes “…water levels are expected to fall by 1.5 to 8 feet…because of the higher temperatures.”
- The Depreciation Guild is a neat 2-guitar and 1-Famicom (8 bit chip music) band. You can download their entire album, encoded at a very high bit rate, gratis. (Give them money anyway!) You can also read about the NES-Shoegazer genre.
- oh, did I mention? chumby is way cool.